Wednesday 30 May 2007

Update from Sarah's end ;D

Kay, so i've almost finished drawing, levelling, scanning and lassooing all Steve's images :D I also got boarders and some speech bubbles :D :D

I still gotta do intor images and draw a few more of the things for my scene and i gotta crop them all too - just another 10 hours work :P

Also, i jsut remembered this clip which is also simular to the style of our stuffs :D Its like the 8th ending from the Bleach anime (its not like I was watching anime when I should've been drawing :P) anyway, check it out:



I figure it'll be more conventional at the moment just to transfer files during our group meeting this week - Sticking them online may only irritate and annoy as there are many images....

Other than that - happy collab-ing! :D

No comments: